most useful epic

What do you think is the most useful epic?

• Siren

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Hurricane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Earthquake

• Volcano

• Total voters
I dont have any of them...  yet...  (and me is no n000000bie :p)

siren because the japenese had a massive army coming towards my gate and i used it its very useful if ure in a situaton like i was.

I haven't used or faced all of them yet, but so far my vote is for the Siren.

My reason being that it's a nice non-destructive way of clearing a lot of troops out of a populated area before taking it over.  :suspect

Plus I like the video. :D

Siren is the best for good gods since you can make their huge armies into your villagers.

Volcano all the way!

Not only does it burn everything in its path, but because the AI isn't great, soldiers dont run away from the lava!

Gande said:
volcano's for attack sirens for defence
Agreed, but the very begining of the Siren video (where it shows the worshippers) there is always this FREAKY looking person who moves like a freakin' Barbie-doll robot type thing.. It freaks me out :suspect

Have to say Siren.  Although her accent is slightly overly British if that makes any sense.  Her voice just doesn't sound as seductive as you'd a expect a Siren's voice to be.  Although I suppose they got away with leaving her nude.  They couldn't make her too seductive and sexual for fear of getting a higher rating I suppose :p .

Could've been worse, she might've started saying things like: "Coor, get over ere luv and I'll give yas a night to remember!!" :laugh2

VOLCANO! Its obvious fire CRUSHES ALL in ITS path. Nothing will SURVIVE IT!
I qoute myself,
      "You must destroy in order to create." :yes

"You must destroy in order to create."

sounds like something the band cky would put as an album cover

I'm really liking the Hurricane, great for taking out enemy buildings(armorys, epics...EVERYTHING!) since you can cast it just outside of the enemies influence and watch it sweep through town...a little unpredictable though

siren. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes. itll take every soldier the man has in land 6. (heh heh heh)  :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock:

Volcanoe, easily. Being a god of Destruction The aggressive miracles are much more useful, and fun. :laugh2

There is no real need for the siren considering no one sends very big platoons anyway. I just spread my influence so i can deal with them my self.[/i burn things]

Gotta say volcano. When the mod tools come out, gotta learn how 2 make my own epics, like I want tsunami! Volcano because the guys ai is stupid, the people are like, ooh, weird water, lets junp in! BURN!

Back