most useful epic

What do you think is the most useful epic?

• Siren

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Hurricane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Earthquake

• Volcano

• Total voters
Aben said:
I qoute myself,
      "You must destroy in order to create." :yes

ok i know this is kinda late but that qoute sounds  like somthing off of full metal alchemist.....ohh yea its that aleux luis armstrong guy wow i actually knew that  :D

ohh by the way hi all

You probally know this but the word "quote" isn't spelt qoute. Normally I would presume it was an error from too fast typing but that doesn't happen twice.
I think the siren is pretty useless and the Volcanoe is the best at destruction.
Volcanoe miracle is ultimate :yourock:

Pot, kettle. :) I'd rather not see anyone nattering aboutspelling as it is pointless with everyone making human mistakes. Plus there are folks on these boards who do not speak English as their first language, myself included.

But to get back to topic, I have to agree that the volcano miracle does give a true "wrath of the almighty" feeling. How much tribute does it cost? Still haven't got the game... :D

Redhead Goddess said:
Pot, kettle. :) I'd rather not see anyone nattering aboutspelling as it is pointless with everyone making human mistakes. Plus there are folks on these boards who do not speak English as their first language, myself included.

But to get back to topic, I have to agree that the volcano miracle does give a true "wrath of the almighty" feeling. How much tribute does it cost? Still haven't got the game... :D

I think it costs 100,000,000 (1 million)

The volcano is the most destructive but certainly not the "most useful" the siren has it for me. No rebuilding ,easy takeovers and lots of extra villagers for troops or other uses.

The Siren is pointless. Its not like you are ever attacked by a big force anyway.

Why Convert the guards when you can kill them while opening up the enemy wall while you prepare yourself to invade?

Siren isn't pointless, I use it sometimes, wait for the guys to get to my town, then instead of picking up their migration flag, i just use VOLCANO! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Definately the siren.................when I use it on enemy soldiers, I coloect as many of them when they have turned and put them in my own platoons, and sometimes end up with about 500 mellee and about 400 archers.................then I kick butt!

Although I originally voted for the Siren, I'm starting to like to volcano miracle for damaging the other guy's epic wonder. On the last Japanese land I was a bit concerned about being hit by the earthquake, but not no more.

Lol, the tiger's tail was on fire. :D

normal_GCS0868.jpg

Used correctly you can easily convert 200 enemy troops to your villagers a volcano cast in the same spot would simply kill the same 200 as both miricles cover about the same area. Both leave the enemy 200 down but the Siren boosts your side by 200 at the same time.
Volcano is more fun though :D

Any1 use volcano on their creature? I did on my ape, his fur melted off lol :D

I like the earthquake, it damages their buildings, tends to travel deep into their city, and they can't rebuild until it closes up again. I also don't have to worry about the instant overpopulation caused by a massive army suddenly being converted. and it's also a lot cheaper compared to the volcano  :yourock:
quake FTW

I revisited the final land today and tried the siren much earlier with the "quick charge" method and converted over 300 Aztecs.  The Jap "volanteer forces" had to wait a few minutes for the second siren shot before they could walk virtualy unopposed into their town.
The massive overpopulation went into solders merged into the best platoons and mostly by shere force of numbers and allowing the enemy to charge several hundred archers the level was all too easy.:(
Much more fun without the siren but then after you have won the game several times thats  all thats left.... while waiting for the editors/MP etc...???

VOlCANO!!! volcanos are cool (well there actually hot)  :laugh2

Has anyone found the Hurricane miracle to be very useful? ???

I'd have to go with the siren because I think it could work for evil and a good god. Evil=use their soldiers Good=use their soldiers as villagers

Also in land 6 it's very useful because if you build gates and don't let any catapults get close to your gates the japanese will just keep sending more and more platoons until there are about four platoons of 80 in one spot. Best time to cast siren.

Kays said:

yes actully, though its kind of a toss up on where it goes. i set it off right before their boundary and it took out about half of the town(it was the second japenese land)

So if it's random, it's hit or miss as to the effects. That would be a bummer, wait forever for it to charge up only to have it go in the wrong direction. :upside

It is the only epic miracle you can protect against, if you're quick enough.

Kays said:
Actually yes but i agree with others on this one. On the second Japanese island (the war one) I fired the hurricane right next to the walls and it went the other way but it still destroyed the closest small town they had. But then i tried once more and it took of about three fourths of the town making it quite easy for my creature to wander in with my army of about three hundred men. My creature easily destroyed the rest of the army and took down the creature with hits causing 8 damage each time. (He works out with trees and rocks) Then my army walked right in and captured the town in about five minutes.

By the way, has anyone who has ever used hurricane noticed it looks more like a tornado?

Back