Most efficient evil creature?

I've been trying to train an evil creature (naturally I am inclined to all things, buildings, actions, and creatures that are good  :D) to help build my evil (not to mention conquered) empire.

Unfortunately, I've found out the most evil creature isn't the most efficient either.

Example: Evil creatures eat citizens. If I choose to have him eat citizens (which makes him and me more evil) my army will suffer as whenever he decides to go on an eating spree he will cause a shortage of recruits for my massive army.

If any of you have had this problem it would be helpful if you could tell me which creature habits to encourage (petting) and which habits to discourage (slapping).

So far this is the list I've compiled of habits NOT to encourage:

Eating people (Who is supposed to populate my army, huh? HUH?! Trees?!)

Destroying trees (What? What purpose does this serve other than depriving me of wood to use?)

Eating trees (SURELY trees have a more useful purpose)

Destroying ore rocks (What am I supposed to make weapons out of? More importantly, what do I make WALLS out of to keep the enemy from overrunning my town?!)

Destroying toys (Hey, I payed good tribute for those!)

Playing with toys a lot [Encouraging it some of the time is okay] (What happens when the toys hit buildings when he accidently throws them? I have to repair a building -_-)

Pooing on citizens (Who made up this idea?!)

Pooing on Buildings (Seriously?!...)

Attacking my buildings (Okay, this is getting ridiculous...)

Sleeping by my buildings (Why did I waste my resources on a Creature Pen if you'll sleep by my BUILDINGS?!?!)

Sleep by opponent's buildings (This one requires no further explanation)

Eating opponent's citizens (what happens when the opponent gets enraged and kills my creature because he wandered into the enemy base for a snack?)

Playing with trees (What? What did you say!?)

Playing with rocks (Does this even need an explanation?)

This is the list of habits I WANT to encourage, both for making an evil creature and for making an efficient one:

Attacking enemy soldiers whenever spotted (very good when the creature is in a position where enemies funnel their soldiers to mount attacks on your base)

Attacking enemy buildings (need I say more?)

Playing with toy [moderate encouragement] (this is only good when you have an evil or neutral toy. Then again, why would you buy a good toy if you're training an evil creature?)

Eating animals [lots of encouragement] (What other purpose to the "little blighters" serve?)

Eating grain [only little encouragement. Just enough to make him eat it sometimes] (excessive eating may result in a starving army. Grain should be your main animal food source until you get meadows. Meadows bring animals, which should be your food source for your animal late in a "Land")

If you have any other behaviours to encourage or to not encourage please post them.

Your wrote:

This is the list of habits I WANT to encourage, both for making an evil creature and for making an efficient one:

1. Attacking enemy soldiers whenever spotted (very good when the creature is in a position where enemies funnel their soldiers to mount attacks on your base)

2. Attacking enemy buildings (need I say more?)

3. Playing with toy [moderate encouragement] (this is only good when you have an evil or neutral toy. Then again, why would you buy a good toy if you're training an evil creature?)

4. Eating animals [lots of encouragement] (What other purpose to the "little blighters" serve?)

5. Eating grain [only little encouragement. Just enough to make him eat it sometimes] (excessive eating may result in a starving army. Grain should be your main animal food source until you get meadows. Meadows bring animals, which should be your food source for your animal late in a "Land")

If you have any other behaviours to encourage or to not encourage please post them.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Some answers to your point mates;

1. Send your creature at them, he will attack then keep stroking when the creature is thinking "Im going to attack that platoon" Even if its full up to the green tick stroke him a little it does add a little more encouragement and he will continue to do it.

2. Same as before if u want him to go sick on enemy buildings then do the same as the 1st point, this way he will mix between the enemys platoon and buildings.

3. Destroy the good and neutral toy, neutral will not affect him one bit. Destroy them throw them out to see or make some fire pit (rocks and trees) you could do this on Black and White 1, and place them in it. Also keep the evil toy, i find that when u bring him back to sleep make him play with the toy a little before u send him loose again it helps.

4. If you want him to eat animals then teach him not to eat trees or rocks or villagers, depedning on what ur freeding him at the moment he may find it hard to get used to the animal diet n may make him sick. But slap him when he eats grain or villagers or out else he will soon get used to the animal diet.

5. And for grain if you want him to eat animals more than grain, just stoke him like 3/4 of the way so it says something like "I'll sometimes eat grain / I'll often eat grain" This way he will go for animals but if there  isnt any he will go for the grain.

Hope this helps!

:)

On eating animals you should stop him attacking them as this just wastes his food.
You can't destroy  the toys but you can loose them  "dead" toys re spawn like your creature.

first of all, you worry too much about your creature snacking on your peepl. just teach him to munch on your enemie's peepl(which includes soldiers) and keep him on the soldier leash AT ALL TIMES! keep him away from your towns, evil creatures break EVERYTHING. don't worry about where he poos, that doesn't affect gameplay if you only feed him after you kill a bunch of soldiers. attacking trees, rocks, and other scenery makes him more aggressive and keeps him ready for surprise attacks. discourage him from eating trees, cuz that'll make him puke. MEAT SHOULD BE HIS ONLY SOURCE OF FOOD! EVER. if you can't decide which creature, i recommend the lion or the tiger. They are both very good as evil creatures. p.s., on the soldier leash your creature won't attack your soldiers or peepl ever, and will instead defend them. (if your soldiers are wounded and he knows heal, he will act as a medic as well)

Back