More Active God AI/Hard Mode

NuclearNautilus

Hi all.  I just started playing this game again after a few years, and am surprised to see this community as active as it is.  I was wondering, would it be possible to make a mod that makes the enemy gods (Lethys, Nemesis) a bit more aggressive?  I noticed after spending a few hours on Land 2 that Lethys never actually did much.  I think it would be really nice if he actually posed a threat, and actively attempted to gain influence over your villages.  I would like if his Creature was aggressive and tried to attack yours and Khazaar's villages often, rather than being eternally tied to the Fluffy Leash.  Would it be possible to achieve this through some sort of mod, or does such a mod already exist?

Ultimate mod have Hard mode. The only thing is that when I choose Hard mode, the game cannot be paused and the creature's hints disappear, you cannot find out what it is thinking about.

Hey! Great to see that many years later, there are still many people enjoying the game!
I've read that the Ultimate Mod has improved enemy AI, but I don't know to what extent.

Back