Resource icon

Mongol Mod 1.0.0

Looks aweome :woot
but i have the same problem as ryudo.
dont have BNW2 installed right now :cmad

Better install it  :p  It'll be worth your while.

Oh pictures are in the gallery. God my album is packed to the brink  :D
http://www.bwfiles.com/gallery2/thumbnails.php?album=191

Looking good! I'm definitely making a Hun campsite in my game.

Good thing I got it installed... I got no new games so, I thought I would try it again.

Cool mod. DOWNLOAD!  :yourock:

so did you manage to put files in that let you use tents?

wow what did you use for the siege workshop???

Yeah, i managed to use the tents as hovels.

There was a japanese siege workshop model that i Hunnified  :)

Try "Hunifying" the other remaining buildings. Like the Ampitheatre, Skyscraper, Baths etc... If you can. :)

I hit download, and started a new game in BW2. Nothing happened. Same old nomads, same old greeks! A little help please :help

Hmm, did the you run the installer? If so, what did you see?

I have Vista, and I have no idea how to copy and paste things... At all. The installer worked fine, and it said it installed. But it didn't.

Bloody Vista... it always catches people out. Here's what you do:
1) Go to your Lionhead Studios folder, right click it and select properties. It should be found in your Program Files folder.

2) Click the Security tab along the top, and click Edit... underneath the first box.

3) On each name in the following box, click Full control under the Allow heading. When every name is allowed full control, click OK. After this, run the installer again. In addition, you should be allowed to edit this folder's contents in the future and run other installers.

I did as you told, and it still didn't work, so I restarted the land. No dice!
Do I have to start a new game or something? >.<

Hmm, that's the only way to fix the permissions. Why not try copying the files yourself? It's really simple  :p

Was it intended that the Japanese shared the same textures as the player's "hunnifed" buildings?

well no. the problem is that you cant make it so that the japanese and hun buildings are separate.

Back