missing models

ejonesss

it was said a few times the reason that some of the items was missing like the womd wonder is because there are no models for them.

while that is true i found that it may be more that the scripts are missing because.

1. in the normal game i removed the model for the siren wonder tower and it still worked  all you saw was a pink and white heart that said missing graphic.

2. experimenting with the basics of building a custom land i followed the instructions at http://www.bwfiles.com/archives/ModdingWiki/wiki.planetblackandwhite.gamespy.com/PBnWModdingWIKI/index.php/Scripting_Tutorial__Getting_Started.html#Compiling_the_script.21

using land 10 witch i think is an aztec land it has a earthquake wonder and after they charged it i used army to take over that city and fired it and nothing happened.

since the only scripts in the custom made chl file are the basics from the wiki tutorial, a say command and some delays and tribute so i could buy some goodies there is no script for the earthquake to work.

when i fired the womd wonder it did go through the motions as far as there was some kind of effect  and it charged up and allowed to fire.

i thought i would share that info because someone of you may have not bothered to try it since the missing goodies can not be added to the map without the editor or using the create building command in the bwe files

Back