MigX Mods (download)

MigX

Hello, i created this topic to post downloads, cuz the site ways to upload files are apparently dead, so, lets rock:  :yourock:

b239a5292a91c83bad83caed373b514bo.jpg

Drag any building mod:

This mod allows you to drag any building in the game, now all stores, all armories, doors, creature pens, workshops and altars (all tribes) can be dragged and placed everywhere you want, usefull for improve bw2 gameplay, to install, just extract and place the file in your balance folder.

>>>>> DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/download/w1zc55vgdfz19ts/alldrag.rar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Destroy your own city Mod:

fdebde4d19d20642a57ea60dcfe31c2bo.jpg

I readed something like "how to burn my own people" somewhere in the forum, now i give an solution for this :)

Destroy your own city mod: Are you boored to care about people? hate good? this mod is for you, now you can burn your peple, kill them and destroy your city with this dangerous mod, this activates the "expert miracles" for the normal black and white 2:

Shield: just let the ball fall and your peple will sended away as other  people tribes

Fire: burn anything (no more explications, just, burn and kill anything)

Lightning: cast electricity to your own people and buildings, its funny  :D

Meteor:  this is awesome, the buildings will be destroyed, and .... well, this miracle its dangerous for your mind cuz you will laugh, if you cast a meteor (or pour them) to any citzen, they will be sended to the strathospere, this makes me laugh so hard  :laugh2  maybe dangerous for your mind, the pople will be sended millions of kilometers away, and cause serious damages.

947a5ae8f497cd4cb351394dd3ed6ae6o.jpg

:happytears: :happytears: :happytears:

NOTE: This mod included a low cost miracle mana and rapid wonder charger.

>>>>> DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/download/q0yverdlbku5gal/cdm+bw2.rar

ENJOY!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

TOWN BOOST MOD:

Hello everyone, sorry for not update, but, here is a new mod for city builder lovers:

Town boost mod allows you to build a perfect city with new features and great non-stop fun,this is a pack for really awesome mods:

-The productivity has been increased for all granaries, all lumber mills and all smelters, just put them toghether around fields and storehouses.
-Each villager will carry arount to 3000 units of food/wood/ore, this improve the auto sustentability for your city.
-Now the well embellishment will super boost the productivity and happiness for any building.
-Now all hovels, houses and factories will not affect the happiness, they will be happy living there (nobody can buy mansions, you know)
-The production of the fields has been increased
-Dont want to win by imprevissibes? okay, just build spikes and torture pits far to your city, these builds will down your imprevissibes, usefull is you want to win by force.
-Can be used for all tribes.

2a65a89dbef386ecdb4b9f65bf160ff2o.jpg

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/download/sc6ph2gfd4chj93/Town+boost+part+1.rar

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a part two for town boost mod, this is optional, but really usefull:

-Villagers no longer will abuse from the sleep or free time desieres, this is usefull if you want to keep your holy presence and live in one land for eons.
-Fields now will give you large amounts of food. (any race)

d0be34b09ac2c06568a6305138cf9864o.jpg

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/download/hmuaxtlcn6j30ww/Town+boost+part+2.rar

GOOD BUILDING!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW MODS SOON!

Oh I like the sound of this mod.  Very useful when playing around with the layout of your city.

Does this work OK with skyscrapers also (as they're technically multiple buildings)?

skyscrapers are building up an building, all r individuals, that makes imposible to be draggeable, i'll come with new rare and usefull mods, stay alert with this topic...

Oh yeah, hell mode for bw2 will be uploaded here  :)

"Destroy your own city" Mod is now avaible in the first post :)

I don't want to be off-topic but the platoon flags really caught my eye there in your right picture of the last 2 in your main post. Did you make those yourself or have you snagged them from another mod? They're pretty cool. Also what race are they for? Aztecs?

no mods added (no more than the destroy your own city mod), this is an landscape modification for the second norse land that i use as test land, and i mix all tribes there, but k dont see any rare flags, maybe image distortions, by the way,new mods will be added here, if anyone suggest an mod, please post here and i will try to do it  :yes

You're keeping this community alive. Thanks OP  :cool:

What are you planning for your next mods ??  :woot

next:
-no sleep mod
-fertility boost
-no old villagers mod

and continue updating the hell mode for bw2  :devil

By the way, do you think you could make a mod where ruins and debris (from broken buildings) won't disappear magically ?

I'm looking forward for your mods !!

i ll try, sorry for not updating, soon i will upload new interesting mods, please wait  :sorry

Back