Resource icon

Massive World 1.0.0

LucaviX

LucaviX submitted a new resource:

Massive World - This is a huge land 5 sandbox.

This is a huge land 5 sandbox. You start out with nothing but a few villagers and a workshop, but max belief and the ability to quickly build norse wonders. Your creature can cast miracles from your temple here and there is plenty of room to build and expand. You can save your progress in your temple and load it so you can always come back without starting over!

Read more about this resource...

Ummm... The creature will sometimes just stand at the temple and starve to death even if there's food.

Because at his temple he thinks he's at the villages. Does he try to call everyone to dance? With a little reward and punishment he can be taught to "wander" and feed himself with mirancle food when he's hungery. Just leesh him and get him hungery and let him see you cast miracle food on the ground but DON'T LET HIM EAT IT. When he cast it at his feet pet him to 50+% good boy, and then pet him again when he eats his food. This should teach him to feed himself like mine does.

Also teach him to be less inquisitive and not to copy you so he'll act on his own and will quit trying to watch what you're doing from the temple.

Lol i was the 1000th person to download this map...

It sounds like its exacally what ive been waiting for :D

Thank you i am very excited!

Why dose the pop not increse in the first village on the toteam?

Back