Mapping-Contest: Genesismod-Island 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratzean

I need a new map for my Genesismod, and I have enought Ideas, but I want to make a contest for my Genesismod, to give each member a Chance, to make a map for my mod!

So that I start a contest for Island7! Each Member have the chance, to make a map for my genesismod and the besst map I use for my Genesismod as Island7! The creator of the map become credits into my mod!;):)

On the first half of the Island is the citadel of Player 1 (our NOT computer controlled player)! On the Second half of the Island are two other players, but both players only have a quarter part of the map for his citadel.

And on the near of each citadel are the towns of the players. Neutral towns are placed randomly.

Follow things are important for the map:
-5 to 7 neutral towns
- enought trees and forests (but different types)
- stones and other standard-static objects
- mushrooms
- streetlights
- animals (included birds)
- please only follow tribe types for the towns (aztec for the enemys, norse OR celtic for player 1, and neutral towns are celtic, norse or aztec, how you like)

Follow things are not important, because I can add it self:
- fences or (long) bush-trees arround some fields (not every field)
- STREAMS (I think, that this are rivers)
- creature battle-arena (only one or two)

The End of the Contest is the 1. Novembre 2011

The Attachment shows an example for the positions of the players (but NOT a example for the coasts)

Because nobody wanted to make a map for the contest, I have decieded, to stop the Contest and make a own map for Island 7!

please close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back