Making the Creature Act Less Specific.

Hoc45

Know how when you praise your creature for doing something to an object, the game will say "Your Creature has learned to be more angry/hungry/nice/playful with that sort of thing"? I was wondering how to make him more angry/hungry/nice/playful in general.

I've done it before, praising him for being angry and having the game say "Your creature has learned to be more angry when he sees something he  hates" or "Your creature will get angry when he sees you being angry", but I don't know how I did it. Do you have any ideas?

And another quick question, how would I get the creature to stop sleeping in the pen after it's no longer useful, I've done it before a few times, having the game say "your creature will sleep against that thing less often", but once again, I don't know how I did it. All help is appreciated.

I think I have an answer for part of this topic now. To make your creature get playful with everything, just start throwing toys and trees around. If he starts doing the same, he is being playful because he saw you being playful.

Praise him for this, and the game will say "Your creature has learned to be more playful when he sees you being playful". For anger and kindness, the procedure should be about the same, though I haven't tested it yet.

Back