Magic Turtles and Evil Llamas..

Raithwind

So I started a new game, new creature, ape turned turtle.. load extreme growth.

He sleeps, he poops. He doesn't eat... but wait his hunger is only at 8%

No matter how long I wait he doesn't starve.

On closer inspection he gets to around 14-18& hunger, and then scratches his head, and poof, 7% hunger.... What the...

Also what the hell is an evil llama??

What an odd glitch!  Well, at least your creature doesn't need to eat.  Is it losing or gaining any weight?

Not quite sure what an evil llama is but perhaps it is the master of bad juju.  :laugh:  The llamas are a cute/silly thing here (not sure how it originated, though), but if they ever get annoying you can disable them in the forum settings part of your profile.

The entire creature was unfourtunately bugged, I had to take the poor fella to 'the farm'. He couldnt pick anything but really small things up. No more than about 200 food at a time, no miracle seeds despite being as tall as a fully grown tree.

Poor thing, although I did record him doing his peculiar magic trick, so at least I have something to remember him by.

Although the llama's are amusing.

Would that "farm" be in Eastern Europe  if so then we all may just get a taste of what he was like in the form of a manufactured meat product.
:D

No, they unfortunately wouldn't accept it, they only accept hors.. I mean cows. 

This caught my eye...http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/horse-meat-scandal-donkey-meat-1713934

If you look around most meats are eaten somewhere.

Will Soylent Green will be next.

yeah, i actually have some zebra burgers in my freezer i need to try some time. i personally dont see the issue in eating horse, the only thing is what kind of drugs are in it. i actually want to follow in the footsteps of darwin, he ate most of the animals he found. lol. sorry about the poor punctuation and lack of caps, typing via remote control via phone atm. laptops at home, im at starbucks.

i love technology.

Back