Made a new (active) hamachi network.

GlassOnion

Name:CreatureIsle

Pass:CI

We have 6 people already and they all log in often.

I'll boot a couple people that never got it working and went inactive.

Edit:You can always rejoin!
2nd Edit: I'm also in another rather empty network called "BWActive" (Ironic naming, eh?).

Hm. Not being picky or anything, but it's not very active so.. Plus, no one ever wants to play so I've gone back down to v1.2 of Black & White, that way I still have glitches and more because I'm not bothering with multiplayer anymore. It's concept is no longer interesting.

Hmm.. too bad. I'm on most nights and would be up for a game or more. But yeah, it is rather inactive. All the more reason we need people that are willing to play matches ever to be on the network whenever they can be.

I'm considering designing some online maps that are a little more fun to play, give a player more options, etc. But first I'm checking out the 1v1s Matt_NZ made from the regular BnW story lands.
Hopefully that will give some people more of a reason to play. Games on some default maps tend to take many hours, especially provided that my creature is a damn fool sometimes and doesn't even know flock yet. >_>

Undead Deity said:
I've gone back down to v1.2 of Black & White, that way I still have glitches and more

-- What do you mean here?

After many years i've restarted this awesome game, just getting creature growing etc, online would be great!
I dl'd hamachi and i'll try connect soonest, maybe this eve.

vezrilx said:
Hmm.. too bad. I'm on most nights and would be up for a game or more. But yeah, it is rather inactive. All the more reason we need people that are willing to play matches ever to be on the network whenever they can be.

I'm considering designing some online maps that are a little more fun to play, give a player more options, etc. But first I'm checking out the 1v1s Matt_NZ made from the regular BnW story lands.
Hopefully that will give some people more of a reason to play. Games on some default maps tend to take many hours, especially provided that my creature is a damn fool sometimes and doesn't even know flock yet. >_>

-- What do you mean here?
I mean that in v1.2 of Black and White there is the store house glitch, which means if you keep tapping the food/wood miracle on top of it then it just keeps going and fills up your storehouse. However, on the latest version this was fixed.

Would like to joinc an you kick any inactives? Also does Creatures Isle work better than B&W 1.2 in terms of Hamachi?

@ Undead Perhaps a slight  change to your sig...  I'm worse than Undead... I am the NECROPOSTER
Dragging long dead topics from the grave  :laugh2 

@ Shemone
The starter of this topic popped up here in the start of August 2010 promoted his VLAN network for  a few weeks and then disappeared within  a month.
I expect his network didn't last much longer.  To save yourself time especially with MP threads just look at the  date of the start and the amount of posts a 2y gap in posts will tell you all you need to know about how active the thread and his network is.

Awwww.... I almost checked the start date but went with the next best thing... the last poster :) so i blame undead for necro'ing :) Out of curiosity did you ever get B&W 1.2 working over hamachi?

From memory you need the old  version but that may be just because that is what everybody was using at the time.
I think all that is really needed is for both or all players to use the same VLAN or  VPN software or service , and the same B&W patch on all computers.

Back