Last Land

all of black and white is super hard to play through as a good god (I'm talking 100% good)
as for the last land, you might as well just go for it and use evil miracles to impress villages
(nothing says "believe in me" more then a fireball flying over your village  :yes)
but if you insist on taking the almost impossible way i'd advise you to simply use you creature alot.

Ops.. sorry thought you were talking about the first black and white
(I'm not very observant person  :laugh2)

turtleman2351 said:
Its super hard for a good god. Any tips or guides?

LOL, when I was playing good on that last land, I impressed his last village by building lots and lots of amphitheatres or you could take over the enemy gods second land by force because that town has tons of space and is right next to the enemies capital so you can lob miracles over.

Bit of a let down realy the final land in BOTG.
For good or evil defend cast siren miricle repeat.
The bonus land gets hard after level 16 when you get 2-3000 undead attacking from several directions at once with no walls you have to build molten lava barriers on all the paths leading to you main village.

Gremxula said:
Bit of a let down realy the final land in BOTG.
For good or evil defend cast siren miricle repeat.
The bonus land gets hard after level 16 when you get 2-3000 undead attacking from several directions at once with no walls you have to build molten lava barriers on all the paths leading to you main village.

Level 16?  How many levels are there?  I have just started the last land, although I have unlocked the bonus land but I haven't played it yet.

Unlimited as far as I know....
Each level you clear the game just adds more and more Undead troops.
As usual there are a few tips/tricks that can make life easier.
One is mentioned above heres another that you will find handy if any enemy platoons get stuck leave them alone until your ready for the next wave.
There is no wayto play the bonus land as good you have to survive or die actually its good fun to be in that situation...no choise...the good/evil options are gone all thats left is live or die for you and your vilagers.

Back