Land Animals

JvViLL

Hey last time I played I saw Rabits on the land 3 woot, I was wondering if there was anymore animals like thats in differents landscape... and if you know exactly where they are it will be cool ;p

the ones ive seen are:
1. Sheep
2. pigs (1st land)
3. rabbits (1st & 4th land)
4. wolves (4th land, mountains by where you start)
5. the polar bear, (from the apithertre)
6. cows (meadows)
those are the ones i can remember seeing.

One way to tell which animals are on what map is to look at the map files. This will also tell you the location but the coorinates are useless untill we get a map editor.

Land 1: Rabbit, Cow, Pig, Sheep and Chicken (ok that's a ground bird).
None in Lands 2 & 3
Land 4: Dog, Cow Rabbit, Sheep Pig and Chicken (no other birds).
Land 5: Rabbit and Wolf, (no Chickens but some other birds)
That's it that's all. They must of gotten lazy when doing the last landscapes. :p

Kays said:
One way to tell which animals are on what map is to look at the map files. This will also tell you the location but the coorinates are useless untill we get a map editor.
how can I look map files??

Sorry about that. The map files are the .bwe files in the Data\landscapes\BW2 folder. These are just text files and can be opened with Notepad. Use "Find" and look for "CREATE_FLOCK".

i have seen turtels on land 1 in the water were you first got your creature :)

not that im complaining but dose this really belong in the creature cave?  ???

a creature is a gargantuan beast that can rain hell down upon all of humanity!!, (incert evil laughter here), animals are.... errm .... animals

Well what if there just happens to be a HUGE normal cow that steps on your so called gargantuan beast and destroys all you cities because you didn't want to call it a creature?

Back