land 4

i restarted the game ind with vortex i'a now at the land 4...at the end when u must move the 2 totems with your creature...but my creature NEVER move the totem...it can move it becouse it learn how do it but it NEVER move it so i can't finish the land...can someone tell me a hint?

Since he does know how to raise a totem, lead him to the furtherst one, put the fluffy leash on and then you raise the other one. He should mimic your actions and raise the one in front f him.

Hope this helps. :)

They probably starved to death .. For the way I play I just take what I can gather in a few minutes preference given in this order...
Artifacts.
Wood.
food.
Spare Miricle bubbles.
Creature toys.
Villagers but no more than 20.
After about 10-15m on the land the start villages are all but abandoned as you build the more important Jap village. If you take the nearest Tibetan village ASAP he( your pet) will stop shrinking.
The longer you take to win L5 the harder it gets. I think I made every mistake possible in B&W but in time it got from4 weeks to 4 hours(well nearly) to complete.

MORRIS ANTONELLO SFIGATO, if you're still unable to get your creature to raise the totem and it just sleeps. It either means he's been raised to sleep most of the time or he doesn't know what to do and instead sleeps. You can try slapping him a tiny bit to decrease his sleeping habit.

But put on the learning leash and make him watch you raising the 2nd totem until he raises it to full. Then just raise the other yourself. It's not too complicated, just takes practice

If you are still having problems with the Totems on land 4 I managed to raise them both without the help of my creature.
I raised totem 1 then raised totem 2, go back to totem 1 before it sinks back to the ground and raise it again, then back to totem 2. keep doing this, you sould only need to do it 3 or 4 times and both totems will be at the correct level to lift Nemisis` cure.

Back