land 4

Sora_Lionhearts057

i despise land four.  Everytime i get there i just can't go anywhere.  My followers end up dying and i no longer can go far cause my boundary is small. Or my village is torched in like 3 minutes.  So if anyone has any tips i would really like it.  And i can't do what the faq says to do because i didn't start off with artifaques or anything like that in land four.

I usually abandon hat first village. It's just not worth it. Convert the nearby one, and protect you temple. Then, deactivate the fireballs, ect., and rebuild your first.

If you want to save that village, when the dvisors mention that the fireballs are getting awfully close to the village, make all of your people worship, and use a shield miracle.

Always, always, always save at the very beginning of this level.

Hey L4 4 is quite easy. you just have to get on with it. Theres lots of show but no real damage for the first few  minutes if you hang around trying to protect, the shows over.

Then what?
Sorry but I just don't follow your line of thought?
Please explain in as much detail as necessary to make it clear.

as Theryman  said you can take all your poeple to the worship site and then protect but remmber to protect the village center and village store (if you one ) or else they gona go back and if take to land 4 lots of like 100+ you shouldn't have any problem leavaing the shield working
btw you do know you should take the other village with your creature so make sure you trained him well that he knows heal forest and flock should be nice too so he take it quite fast and my advice is to  take stones and put them near your villgae center in each village and in night useally the poeple will deance around it in the end the stone will be glowing in red and have your sign on it and with it if you put it in non believer  village you will get lots of belief and then in land 5 you will have much less hard time

In L4 you dont need to worry about protecting anything it's easy :)
Heres how....
Build your Temple ASAP help all you can.
Send your pet to convert the Japs village.
As soon as the temple is finished do the Bells quest. End of fireballs.
Or your creature converts the village then you are safe again. Either way you win. :)

I found this hard the first time I played and gave up... loaded and came back... I went and took out the ogre first... That cleared the clouds mostly out...After that I put a shield in exactly the right place so that the fireballs were sent back and it blocked anything going near my temple although it was far infront of the temple... If ur really in trouble then u should catch the fireballs. YES, catch the fireballs (slow time if you have to) and then if you move the mouse over another fireball with the first in you hand then that gets caught automatically too... I did this till my hand was so bright that I cudnt see properly and then I threw it & caught another one.
Do this till the fireballs stop coming, and figure out which ones will come at your village... This works really well with a shield if you can manage it. Dont make it overly big, just big enough to protect the few building sites u start with. Dont cover the temple. The you shud try to build a norse wonder. That helps like crazy. Take over the town and kill the ogre fast so u can see the fireballs coming.
After you take over the town you can do the quest which lets you stop the fireballs. This is quite easy. Just slow time down (ALT 1) and the nget a piece of paper and mark which bells ring. Follow the order and the balls stop :)

NO Get Rid Of The Fire Balls If You Get Rid Of The Ogre It Will Get Rid Of The Water Which Is Stopping Your Temple Going Up In Flames

I found it the same. Fireballs first.
Then the lightning it kills  a few but the rain puts out the fires.
The red sky ismostly cosmetic ..

Back