Land 4 Undead Village

CorruptCreatures

Yea you know the Undead village with the 2 totems? How do i hold them up? my creature knows how to move a totem but he just walks away when i show him.  :help

Have you tried leashing him to the totem? ???

First you need to learn your creature HOW TO raise a totem, Just take your creature over to a totem in your village, And watch him see when you raising it. When he learned 100% its just to leash your creature to one of the totems (The totems near the undead village), And then just do the follow:

- Leash your creature to one of the totems
- When the creatures totem is raised to the highest point, You should raise the other totem to, To the highest point
- And then drop (I think)

And then you should be done! (forgot, You need to have enough influence to raise your totem.

BTW, should your creature not have raised the totem even though he knows how, just leave him near the totem. Keep repeating until he does it. Works for me...  :p

I do the same  just have him rope leash him to the totem and repeat.
It can be extremey dangerous  to teach your creature to raise the village totem as he could do it while you are not watching  and  wipe out a small village any time for the rest of the game.

Actually, I've gotten my creature to raise the undead totems without knowing how to raise village totems... So I think they're on different counters. Could be wrong, though.

Back