Resource icon

Land 3384 (v2) 1.0.0

did you add a nav ribbon?... bc if you didnt they wouldnt be able to move.

I added the nav ribbon yes but they all start in the village and walk to the center and just stand there

SuperCanada, it's hard to not exceed the layer cost when texturing a land. It scared me too when i first started out :p You can completely ignore it however. Every one of the maps that LH used in-game have exceeded the layer cost. It's nothing to worry about :) Oh and in reply to your previous question about the people standing in the town centre, they will normally move out when you place a building. I'm not sure why this is. Also check that there aren't any predators or hazards near your town centre, it's where the villagers run to if they see wolves/lava etc. Hope this helps.

no i figured it out when i went into the land editor the nav ribbon disappeared so i made it again and then the people didn't just stand in the town center but i have another Question

how to get a creature selection for your land and how to you give the enemy a creature?

I need some help will my script for a land I am working on,
A have almost finished my script, but the Compiler says there are no errors, but when I play my land nothing I put in the scripts seems to work. Is this a problem a lot of people, if so how do I fix it?

im not sure... im not an expert on writing scripts for lands, so far.. this is the only script ive ever written

its simple... but it works.

I tried creating a platoon, but the compiler said that "platoon" and "at" were not declared, could there be coming wrong with the compiler? because I copied the code for the platoon from another script and changed the location where the army starts.

i got the same problem as willy and how to get to select a creature and how do give the enemy a creature

@ SuperCanada4
You need to make sure that B&W 2 is reading the right script, that was my problem.

Back