Resource icon

Land 2 Sandbox V3 [FIXED!] 1.0.0

Undead Deity

Undead Deity submitted a new resource:

Land 2 Sandbox V3 [FIXED!] - Since this has been edited again, it is now V3. I have added a Nav Ribbon.

Since this has been edited again, it is now V3. I have added a Nav Ribbon. I would put it in the description but you can read it in the ReadMe V3! This is the last time I shall be editing this file, over the next few months, I am to work on a huge project on Black and White 2. Hopefully something that will please all of you.

Read more about this resource...

Well, no offense to Kays. But when he brought out this map, it was just FULL of glitches. There are even some minor things that I fixed just to help it run more smoothly. But if there are anymore bugs then please do report them to Kays because I'm working on my own project now. :) And thank you.

How do you make lands?
What do you use to make lands?
How can I get it?
I really what to make my own land can you answer these questions for me?
Just comment below. Thanks

Awesome work always loved the epic intro for the game.
Looking forward to the big project glad to know their is still more to come for black & white 2, i personally was disappointed with some of the black & white 2 orginal maps and found they didn't push it far enough, personally i love player made maps and just wanna say cheers to you and all the people who put in time to make good maps and share them with the community.

P.S hope it includes alot of enemy soldiers always wanted a giant melee with thousands but sadly i could never get the editor to work.

I really want to download this but every time I do i look in the files and the BWE file isn't there what do i do

It looks like the file is indeed missing. The older versions of the "fixed" landscapes are also missing it; none of them have an appropriate .bwe file.

-ego533

ego533 said:
It looks like the file is indeed missing. The older versions of the "fixed" landscapes are also missing it; none of them have an appropriate .bwe file.

-ego533

That is too bad, I really wanted to play this map.

Hey

Your in luck, I looked through everything I've downloaded from this website over the years and I found the .bwe file you need for this map, I've attached it to this message :)

Willy said:
Hey

Your in luck, I looked through everything I've downloaded from this website over the years and I found the .bwe file you need for this map, I've attached it to this message :)

I'm sorry for not looking at it, but really thank you!

So apparently the wall file was incorrect and he is missing the .pat file, and there was an issue with his .ter file.

After some playing around I managed to get the land working again!
Instead of adding an attachment here, I re-uploaded it here: http://www.bwfiles.com/files/file.php?id=1428

Back