Just a few probs

Demon_Tiger

Ok um first off, Ive just got the game and um my creature seems to be asleep all the time, he just wont wake up, second how do u get this toolbar thing up and last of all how do get these other villages, it sez 0 impression needed to capture or sumthing?
cheers

This game, like its predecessor, is obsessed with unavoidable tutorials. You cannot interact with your creature until you do the creature tutorial which becomes active at the end of Land 3. You'll see a bronze scroll appear over the pen where he's sleeping. The other villages cannot be taken over until you progress through the rest of the tutorials. You have to do everything the objectives window says in this land or you'll be stuck in the sandbox mode. You don't really start playing the game the right way until Land 4.

These tutorials are built into the storyline, and given the lack of skirmish capabilities, you have no choice but to do it.

cheers for that, um thats made me have a new question. It sez i hav 2 re-establish the village. wot does that mean? ive got alot of resources and alot of houses but it hasnt come up with anything 2 tell me to do sumthing else. and the village ppl havent told me 2 make a different building. Im a lil lost:S

Just follow the tutorial. Just about everything will be explained. :yes

Demon_Tiger said:
cheers for that, um thats made me have a new question. It sez i hav 2 re-establish the village. wot does that mean? ive got alot of resources and alot of houses but it hasnt come up with anything 2 tell me to do sumthing else. and the village ppl havent told me 2 make a different building. Im a lil lost:S

Yep, just like Kays said.

Just make sure you follow the intermediate steps exactly. If it says make 3 breeders - make exactly 3 breeders. Failure to follow these steps exactly can get you stuck.

I've restarted many times to get a taste of the creatures and alignments, and once I made two builders (you're supposed to make 3) and the tutorial kept going somehow. Then eventually it wouldn't move on to the next step at all (and wasn't prompting for another builder either). Having done it a couple times I retraced my steps. As soon as I added the third builder the storyline kept going.

The moral of the story is you cannot pass Land 3 without going through all this stuff. In other lands, you can do more what you want.

Back