Island-Creature walk "problem".

figurinha

:) Hello gods of Eden. I'm working (scripting) in a new land, and everything is alright except a problem with the creatures in one of the islands of my arquipelago.

Look at the photo:

Only in one of the islands i can put a creature who will walk normaly, but in the others islands, the creature can't walk.

I don't understand why creature dont walk in others islands, but if some one can help me to solve the creature (island) problem.

Thanks!

Not sure on the specifics, but I had a similar problem long ago when I tried to use the main Island from Creature Isle as a sandbox map in the normal B&W game.  In addition, influence didn't work either.

In short, I couldn't fix it myself.  There were a few layers or something wrong on the maps.

Someone gave me some info on that ages back.  I had a quick hunt for it, but couldn't find it unfortunately.

Sorry I couldn't be more help  :(  .

fenton_pat said:
Not sure on the specifics, but I had a similar problem long ago when I tried to use the main Island from Creature Isle as a sandbox map in the normal B&W game.  In addition, influence didn't work either.

In short, I couldn't fix it myself.  There were a few layers or something wrong on the maps.

Someone gave me some info on that ages back.  I had a quick hunt for it, but couldn't find it unfortunately.

Sorry I couldn't be more help  :(  .

:;): This "problem" occurs If you create a landscape with separated islands in B&W1?

I will try more landscapes in this style, to understand more of the problem.

Maybe in the B&W CI this problem not occurs. If some one have additional info, please share with us.  :yes

Add beaches in between. :)

CI also has this issue, it just teleports the creature to the other island when it's required there.

Anyway, if you add shallow water(blue beaches) it should work :)

Sylcai said:
Add beaches in between. :)

CI also has this issue, it just teleports the creature to the other island when it's required there.

Anyway, if you add shallow water(blue beaches) it should work :)

In CI the problem dont happened!!  :D I still working in the island.

Back