is it possible to remake black and white using black and white 2 ?

xrtxrt

is it possible to use black and white 2 programing in black and white 1, if somme one converted the file formats ?

You would not be able to use the programming scripts from Black&White2 in Black&White1.  The creatures and objects in BW2 also have much more detail and the older game cannot run these because the files are too different and too "advanced" for BW1.  Don't forget, Black&White1 is 11 years old.  It's an old game!  Black&White2 came out in 2005 and is just too new to use the files with the older game.

There used to be a project that was trying to make BW2 a little more like the original game, but that project was canceled. 

I hope this answers your question.

yes, but can it be possible to reprograme black and white 1 to make it more black and white 2

No. As GallopRider pointed out, there are many flaws in this idea. Furthermore, there are neither the means nor the willingness to complete such a task, sorry.

I have make it possible, to use epics or multipicup in b&w 1! But its not much, because b&w 2 have more details and i can not add scripts from b&w2 to b&w 1! The scripts for the b&w 1 epics and the multipickup are my own work, but they hate not so much details like the b&w 2 epics and the b&w 2 multipickup.

if you can find me an option to upload bw 2 in to milkshape i may find a way...

That's really impressive Kratzean! And I don't think there's any way to import an entire game in to MilkShape :\

not the entire game just the creature meches, then maybe the villagers, bildings....

Back