install tiger to flopppy disk.

ike32mike

look. my moms comp keeps on ahving problems wit the game and i uninstalled it and im putting it on my couter. sooooooooooo my tiger got erased and im wonderein if i can install the tiger onto the floppy disk then put it on my comp. my comp doesnt have interenet. soo will it work and same for the pacth wen it comes out.

Haven't used it yet myself, but I don't see why you can't run the creature unlocker on multiple computers using a floppy.

Ideally, the order in which applying the unlocker or patch shouldn't matter. Assuming the patch becomes available I will probably apply that first and then the unlocker. Just seems to make more sense.

A floppy should be fine for the tiger.

However when the patch is released you'll probably have to use a USB memory thingy or burn it to CD.

never mind my mom fixed the problem wit the game now i dont need the flopppy yay. butttttttttt. i have another problem. i installed the tiger the day i got the game. oct.6. so i downloaded it and when i was playing it just got deleted out of nowhere. im like wtf. now u cant just put the code in. u have to send an email to ea with the code . i sent it this morning and they still havent replyed

Back