Im not sure but....

Zackers14

Elder
Im not sure but is this supposed t ohappen. Once my creature turned 25 he changed to neutral a 0 year old and knwe nothing. Is this supposed to happen at 25? Cause al of a sudden i got a stupid creature that cant feed himself and doesnt know nothing...

No, that shouldn't happen. :no

Is your creature normal if you go back to a previous save. ???

nope every single level after he is age 0 knows nothign and is 100% big wehn he was 87% its strange. I make him full evil the next level its liek that didnt even happen. I just beat the game a 2nd time with a stupid creature. I dont want to lose everything i just bought! and all my save games are from 6 levels ago!

this is strange im using a creature changer but it doesnt work and it worked bfore with my wolf..... its like the game out the lion on default..?????

You should get into the habit of backing up more often. Did this happen when changing lands. ?

Here's something to try, but I don't know if it will work.

First, go to My Documents\Black & White 2, find your profile and copy it to your desktop. Now rename it to something else but keep the tildi (~) at the beginning of it. Now move this folder back into the profiles folder. It will show as a new profile when you start the game. Now go into the Autosave folder of the new profile, sort it by time and delete any folders created since this problem started. Now look for the profile.ini file in the profile folder and open it with notepad. (right click, "Open With") and look for the creature name, now change this to the name of this profile. It should look something like L"P_r_o_f_i_l_e". Save and start the game. Now go to the new profile and see if it will load and if your creature is normal again. If not then delete some more of the saves until he is. If you can recover him this way, then you should be able to go to your normal profile, delete those folders and get your creature back.

I have not tried this, that's why I'm recommending to use a test profile first.

Good luck.

ill just startover. No matter. Sigh ill miss my old profile. Out with the old and in with the new they always say.. its happening on all teh other profiles sept the new recent ones i just made.

That's pretty strange.

It sounds like the creaturemind files are corrupted or something's changed in the game causing that.

it happend right after i put a type of skin. The leomon skin. Then all of a sudden when i try to upload a skin it says something (zipped) file is corrupt ive deleted all the zip files i have then 1 skin works then all of a sudden it says it again after when i try to get a new skin i got no zipped files now all of the old files have a lion as default cept the new ones ill come back if i happens in the new files

Ok, if the bwolf folder isn't empty, why don't you remove all of the files in there and see if that helps.

Back