I'M NEW...AND SO HAPPY

SkullIsland

:happytears: :happytears: :happytears: :happytears: :happytears: :happytears:

Black and White has imprinted on me since I was a 13 year old picking it off the shelf...reading the description on the back of it's giant pc box. Discovering the actual gameplay was phenomenal, and so different to anything I have ever played (even to this day).

Literally...in the last 10 years I have periodically tried running it on whatever system I had at the time... or download/searching the internet for a solution.  Nothing has ever worke...until now...this Patch 1.4 IS A MIRACLE.

Booting the up on a modern Windows operating system made me feel like that Cooper meme when he reads his messages in Interstellar.

I had to join and thank the community...so so so very much for keeping this alive. I want to make skins and do all sorts of fun stuff with it now. I havent modded a game in 7+ years but I wouldn't mind scraping off the rust to try with this game. I tried searching this place for tools to help get me started with making skins...is there a tutorial or extracting tool to get me started?

TLDR: I am really f%^king happy. Thank you B&W Community for keeping this game alive. Could anyone point me to a direct link to begin modding skins?

Back