If anyone needs help running this game on vista just ask!

random732

have bw1  up and running on my new vista and am glad to help out with any of those annoying security or file problems just ask alright?

My game randomly Crashes :help also when i save a game and then go back the save game is not there :help :help :help

I have recently acquired a laptop, but it wouldn't obviously be a computer worthy of me if I didn't install Black & White... Anyway, it has Vista operating system, and I just can't install the game  :(

I insert the Blac & White disc on the DVD tray, and the autorun starts. When I click install, the installer closes, and windows pops-up a message saying that an error ocurred ant that setup.exe was closed. I've already tried manual installation (copying the files from the cd to a folder, then install from there) but the same error ocurrs :S can anyone PLEASE help me? xD

Thanks in advance

Nice problem.....I don't have the  experience yet to help on this as the game installed and ran  first time  on my Vista 64  system.

Indeed, a Nice problem xD Quite easy to resolve, actually. Instead of installing the game from the autorun window, I jumped it, and explored the black & white disc. There, i found the setup program, and installed the game directly from there. Just a little exploration and black & white as made the day :laugh2

Anyway, I don't know the source of the problem, nor why did windows close the setup, but hey, I really don't care about that now xD
Hope this fixed problem will help more people  :D

Thanks for the support, anyway, folks.

Back