Idiotic creature in B&W

JonDaZwon

First off he poos EVERYWHERE. It is kinda funny though. And when I show him a where to use a miracle like using Wood on a broken building he sits there and cheers over and over and I can't get him to stop. I've tried smacking him and petting him but nothing works. Any idea's?

Ok then, never could get an ape to focus on the task at hand but not a horse.

When he jumps up and cheers it usually means that he comprehends what's been shown him. The trick now is to get him to do it.

No, you just lost the profile. That creature still exists.

Don't you know how to back up or you just didn't care? ???

Kays said:
No, you just lost the profile. That creature still exists.

Don't you know how to back up or you just didn't care? ???

He was only 9 years old so I really didn't lose alot. And I saved the folder but I have no clue how to get it work again.

yea i switched the turtle wit the ape cus i wanted it to be smart but when i was doin hte mission when u have to have ur creature pik up the cow he wont do anything so any ideas or jsut start up a new game

JonDaZwon said:
He was only 9 years old so I really didn't lose alot. And I saved the folder but I have no clue how to get it work again.

The profiles folder is usless without the registry entries. But unless you've deleted the CreatureMind folder your creature is still there. How to restore.

In the future you should use BWBackup to backup your profiles.

goatman said:
yea i switched the turtle wit the ape cus i wanted it to be smart but when i was doin hte mission when u have to have ur creature pik up the cow he wont do anything so any ideas or jsut start up a new game

I think you might have to spend more time interacting with him so he'll pay attention when you want him to do something.

The ape is actually a very smart creature :yes
Whenever my ape sees me doing something like throwing an animal or tree or maybe using food or wood miracle over the village store, he starts to do the same things until he gets hungry or tired. I love my ape. :upside
He's not very good at converting villages though. He just performs tricks and handstands. And I still have the problem of him pooing against miracle seeds. :D

He's not very good at converting villages though. He just performs tricks and handstands

Have you got him dancing yet? I've alway found it fascinating when they dance with the villagers.

And I still have the problem of him pooing against miracle seeds.

Sometimes it is very hard to break them of a habit.

Kays said:
When he jumps up and cheers it usually means that he comprehends what's been shown him. The trick now is to get him to do it.
I thought they put up their hand in a eureka pose when they understood something ??? ?

Actually he dances very often with the villagers :yes While I'm off stealing Nemesis' villages and he has nothing to do, he either eats, drinks, sits or dances. Or waters the trees. And he also dances with the villagers in enemy villages but that doesn't seem to impress them much. Heh. :)

I haed a lion. He was so STUPID!!! He didint use spells. He didint build when he was builder. But he was 98% good while I was 76% evil

:fixed Bump... :sorry
:angel+ :devil= :alien

Back