Ideas for a new race

SkelApe

Elder
New race ideas

Hey everyone, since it's the summer and I have a lot of time on my hands, I thought it'd be time to create another custom race for BW2! I have already created the Egyptian, Mongol and Anglo-Saxon mods, but i'm looking for ideas for another viable race. Textures aren't a problem, but the proposed race needs to comprise of re-skinned buildings from any of the existing 4 races. So, in short, does anyone have any ideas for a race they'd like to see?  

The most viable race would be Tibetan, like a resurrection of the old BW1 race. This would also constitute a new and interesting landscape style, with the buildings based mostly on Japanese models. Other options could be Persian (based mostly on Greek models) or Byzantine (which would require, more than anything, tweaks of the Greek race. Still, post your ideas :)

Perhaps my memory fails me, but didn't BW1 have a Native American tribe with wigwams and tipis?  I don't remember if BW2 had that tribe or if it's feasible as a modded tribe....

That's all I can really think of for now.

Thanks Gallop :) I've thought of that race, and I found that the only viable buildings to use for a Native American mod would be the Aztec inn and hovel. Unfortunately that's not enough to make a full mod; I wish i could though! Instead, i'm working on a little prototype for a Byzantine mod, but it could easily be turned into a Roman mod. Take a look at this picture of a Byzantine town and tell me if you think it'd work :)
http://www.bwfiles.com/gallery2/displayimage.php?album=167&pos=30

I like the idea for a Tibetan mod!  :)
They are one of my favorite B&W 1 tribes.
Although the Byzantine mod looks nice.

Back