I need to test a .sad but I can't o_o

Jaden

Elder
Okay, here's the situation.  I have two computers, one's too slow to run BW1 (but I installed the sound editor on) and the other wno't install the 1.1 or 1.2 patches, or CI.  Long story short, my .sad won't play in BW 1.0 (it crashes the game back to the desktop like a faulty map would).  I'd appreciate it if someone either knew whether not havnig 1.1/CI would matter or if they would even let me send them one of the SAD files and test it in 1.1/1.2 or Creature Isle to tell me if it's the file's fault or my BW installation? ^_^;

I doubt anyone wants to do that, really, but I can't get on the other computer to try different things to the .sad for a while :0

Edit: http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/8/24/184367/CreatureFight.sad
Uploaded it, that's it.  I don't know if anyone will actually do this, but hey, maybe they will :0

The version number shouldn't make a differance, but I was able to open your file and listen to it in Winamp. So I don't know what your problem could be???

Do you have the music files copied from the CD to the hard drive?

Yeah, I have the files copied, and I replaced the song with that one (and a few others that have the same problem) but it still crashes ;_;

Well, I am able to get on the other computer today so I guess I'll try now =P

Edit: Nevermind, don't need testing anymore.  I figured out that I had to change the quality of the .MP2 before I converted it to .SAD ^_^;  It works now.

Back