I have some quetions about b&W (please help me refresh my memory)

matan55

Elder
I started playing b&W again after long time i haven't played and i can't remember some things so
first thing in land 5 there is that curse on your creature and later there is that guy who bring your creature back to full size but i don't remember if the course is stop than or not
second thing when you swap your creature in game for other creature does it get a little bit smaller ?

For the second questions, no. Your creature's attributes will stay the same when you swap your creature.

Actually Storm is wrong, depending on the facility to learn miracles of the other creature, it can unlearn or learn something.

Ex: Let's suppose that the ape is a stupid and the tiger is intelligent. The tiger has 50% of Miraculous Explosion, you swap to the stupid ape and it can decrease the knowladge already learnt.

To the first question, with me the curse didn't stoped for some motive, it could happend to you, by i don't know how to stop it  :(

thx for the help and I was referring to the swap in game not the creature changer
and I thought that patch 1.2 fix the course not stopping ryudo2053 what version you had when they course stayed and do someone know if it is fixed in 1.2?

Back