I beat BOTG as Evil

Mary26

Elder
After several false starts, I managed to get in a game that lasted 10 hours over 3 days. :shocked  My final alignment was 100% Evil, but my creature went from 100% Evil to 16% Evil as I played the last land.  Don't know why, I had him stomping on platoons left and right.  Now I have to redo the last land because I forgot to pick up the statue on the previous land for the bonus land. :(  Then I will have really beat the game. :yourock:

Creatures defending are doing "good" its only on the attack thats its "evil"
You havn't beat the game yet be prepared to learn some new tricks :laugh2 :laugh2

Sounds cool, I only just bought BoTG with my pocket money and now I'm poor because I spent all my money on B&W2 and BoTG. :p

Now that I am back on the last land, it seems that the Aztec god has more platoons and more archers that fire flaming arrows.  I just had a army of 300+ wiped out trying to take a town.  I've tried luring the Aztec platoons near my town and using the Siren miracle on them, but they seem to come back rather quickly. 

I thought you can use the siren anywhere as long as it's not in the enemy influence ring.

You need to maximise the efficency of the siren wonder/s to keep up with the need.
A quick tip is to build the siren next to the alter for 100% efficency then add punishent spikes around the siren to boost that even further .  I find that 2 sirens at 200% efficency is plenty to win the land without the use of many troops.

I managed to beat the game again, but the bonus land doesn't show up.  I know I got statues #2 and #3, but maybe I forgot statue #1.  :(  Ah, well, I guess I can try it again.

It seems you have to complete BOTG with all the statues to get the Bonus " from a new  profile"  at least to BOTG.
Without a restart for the bonus level to appear.

Gremxula said:
It seems you have to complete BOTG with all the statues to get the Bonus " from a new  profile"  at least to BOTG.
Without a restart for the bonus level to appear.

Does this mean I need to start all over with a new profile, instead of clicking on the scroll on the last land that would take me back to land one?

Well thats the way I had to do it.
I completed 3 times before a new profile and collecting  the statues worked for me.

Well, it looks like you're right.  I went through the game again and made sure I collected all the statues and didn't get the bonus land.  :( 

Oh well.  I get to try again with a new profile.

I think Good is the easiest way to get unharmed thru BOTG. Also I just found out that the Good miracles, Heal, Life and Verdant can be pretty useful against the skeletons. For example if you have problems with the huge skeleton armies constantly rushing towards your town in land four, buy a Life Miracle, throw it at the skeletons and watch them die! Or live...
But Evil is also nice, probably the fastest way to boost thru the game. I'm 100% Good with a 100% Evil Creature, so it's a mixture. :)

On the bonus land after say level 10 the lava miracle becomes the most important when the simultaneous attacks of thousands of undead occur.
Just in case you haven't played yet there are no walls on the bonus land. The lava blocks a path for a minute verdant or life  works for a few seconds.
L16 is where I gave up.  I like to play to build and win not kill to survive.
I'm not complaining for an open ended land I think it it is good and I may go back to beat my  "High score"

I created a new profile, ran though the Japanese and Norse lands, making sure to pick up the statues, then I got to the last land, got the statue, and when I exited the game to take a rest, the bonus land bar appeared, without me having to win the last land.

Back