Hurricane on Last Land

Mary26

Elder
Is there any way to stop the hurricane that the Aztec god keeps throwing at you?  I've tried building walls, using the shield miracle.  It seems to strike in the same place, should I just not build anything there?

Well what i do is kill the aztec gods creature with my creature and use the lava miricle to destroy the wonder but this is just one of the wayshope it helps :p

I did end up destroying it with a volcano, but before I read this.  :laugh2

The quick way is to destroy it ASAP using your creature from the very start of the land.
Place a few buildings to keep your villagers busy then attack the wonder it works on all relivant levels of BOTG and B&W2.

you  could try throwing rocks at it using the ones around your town, but sending our creature in is the easyest way.

In my latest game I did send in the creature to attack the Hurricane wonder, but for some reason he didn't want to kick it very much.  Then the Aztec god's creature showed up and they fought, but even after whipping the enemy creature, my creature didn't want to destroy the wonder.  But it didn't fire after that so i guess he made enough damage to it to disable it.

I just sended my armies with my Cow at the Creature, first of all. Within seconds it was dead, then I started destroying the Hurricane Wonder. And my Cow loved disabling it. Destroying is his speciality! Easy peasy. :)

As I said attack ASAP you don't need to waste time making an army even small amount's of damage to enemy wonders is enough. Mary26 seems to have simular results.
Just go for it.

set a tree on fire, pick it up and then hold it over the wonder and if done right it should destroy the building.  becareful though as the aztec creature will rebuild it after a while

Or you could build two Epic Wonders really fast, it always works for me. And with that trick the enemy town is yours too.

Hotec said:
set a tree on fire, pick it up and then hold it over the wonder and if done right it should destroy the building.  becareful though as the aztec creature will rebuild it after a while
That never worked for me, the creature rebuilds it too fast...  :shocked I dunno  :rolleyes

Haha, lol. Didn't know you could burn creatures with that.

i was able to but i have changed alot of stuff in the balance files. so much so that i had to reinstall about 6 times.
i dont see though why you shouldn't be able to burn them

Just throw a well aimed lava miracle at the wonder. It will then burn regardless if the creature's efforts. Also, this will give you enough time for you to send your creature out and kill the Aztec's creature. After it is dead, it shouldn't return. I've done this land before, and it was bloody hard to say the least  :D

usually an epic miracle is the first thing i build. if you build a wonder first and charge it up, the enemy wont launch their one against you before you do.

Back