how to recharge the epic tower up?

Chief ADFP

is there a way for the epic towers to charge up faster?

i even place 200 peaple around each tower and still super slow?

is there a file i can edit or is there a scrip i can change BW2-"BOTG" (MOD)

I don't think that there is a file you can modify for that.

Have you tried placing Punishment Spikes around the wonders?

will that affect the enemy's because they might use it again?

IF you don't want to cheat or not sure about modding your game then..There is a trick or 2 to charging Epics.
First placing the epic......it needs to be close to an altar to get the  100% charge rate.
Grouping  epics..will boost the charge rate to very high rates.
25 worshippers or a number close to that seem to deliver the maximum manna  for each epic, without  waste.
Punishment spikes  and other embellishments can/will also  give  a boost and can be handy where you need to boost  an existing wonder but you can't build another  altar.

Gremxula said:
IF you don't want to cheat or not sure about modding your game then..There is a trick or 2 to charging Epics.
First placing the epic......it needs to be close to an altar to get the  100% charge rate.
Grouping  epics..will boost the charge rate to very high rates.
25 worshippers or a number close to that seem to deliver the maximum manna  for each epic, without  waste.
Punishment spikes  and other embellishments can/will also  give  a boost and can be handy where you need to boost  an existing wonder but you can't build another  altar.

lol, that seems to work.  I built an alter and a volcano wonder next to it, surrounded it with pikes, and then built a siren next to that.

Once the volcano got to 100% I cast it on some random town, waited like a minute after it stopped, went back and it was almost fully charged again.

I used torture pits instead of spikes, cuz it has a better productivity bonus...Well it was obvious to others anyway.... I put around fifteen around a wonder then BOOM!!!ITS CHARGED OH YEAH!!

You can  balance what you need  and what is possible.
I just like to  keep up with the housing , 100+ migrants on the way I like to  build  before they arrive.  It just feels faster that way.

I'm usually the evil god and when I am i only build hovels or houses (as in the title of the building,"house")Villas consume more space and has a small amount of space for people.

I an normally 95-99% good  and I use  skyscrapers for  about 90% of my population.
The fastest way to win for me.  I can provide pictures if anyone wants to see. :)

i wanna see! Anyway, I'm an evil god so I just build housing, a storehouse, granary and other resourced-based buildings and I usually expand by armies so I dont put many Civic buildings...

Opps  missed posting in this thread....
Heres 3 pictures of  a fairly typical town of mine.
1...Shows the  front of ht town  notice no walls are needed  as the enemy won't attack in force if you don't invade his area.
2...Just a stats view showing population  and happiness.
3...Round the back view. 
smalltown1.jpg

smalltown2.jpg

smalltown3.jpg

Holy.....Wow im impressed. I couldn't have the patience to make that many Skyscrapers.

The  sky scrapers go up quite fast. Especially if you "god build" 6 shorter ones will go up faster than 1 or 2 tall ones.
Pick up a few 1000's wood and build all 6 change to ore and do the same.
In this land there is a large  area of +200 land so it dose not  make a difference  ifyou build.....
1--- 50 high
2--- 25 high
or
5-- 10 high
it is just that 5 is  faster than 1 because  of less changing between wood and ore.
The land in the pictures  took about an hour  to complete without the quests.

Back