How to improve alignment in black and white 2? And other alignment questions

bw2fan

:help

At the end of third japanese land, with the towns conquered and enemy taken out my alignment is stuck at 45.6% good.

I need to improve it to complete the "reach ultimate good" objective. But no matter what I do, the alignment would not improve, but will gladly decrease due to evil acts.

Things I have tried:
1) placing & godbuilding lots and lots of buildings - no effect
2) lightly damaging own platoon of 400 swordsmen with hand forcing, then healing it with heal miracle - no effect
3) made all towns happy ("good" text comes out of towns from time to time) - no effect

Also, when I go through portal and finish the land, my alignment is shown as 50% good ??! And the same weirdness happened at the end of last land - I finished at 2.5% good but started current one at 2.5% evil ?

So my question is, is there a way to increase good alignment in black and white 2 in a reliable way aside from accepting migrants? Also, is the alignment indicator (fountain/fire) on town center completely broken?

Also, is there a way to increase creature alignment?

Thanks for any help.

I see that the file Data/Balance/GameBalanceAlignment.txt contains an interesting line:

Code:
ENEMY_TROOP_CONVERTED_BY_SIREN	0.01	1	1	0.996

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this supposed to indicate that you will get positive alignment for converting enemy troops with siren?

But my alignment does not seem to change when I convert enemy platoons using this. Any idea why?

Also,

Code:
PLAYER_VILLAGER_DEATH_FROM_STARVATION	-0.003	1	1	0.996

But the alignment penalty for starved villagers seems to be much more severe than 0.3%...

The siren wonder is pretty tricky. It's the only wonder that's good (depending on how you use it :devil), but when you use it you get a flood of villagers that now need homes, so it's a double edged sword. Also, if you're trying not to accept migrants, it's considered an "evil" act, as they will starve to death waiting for you to let them in. If you're trying to prevent migrants from entering your city, you could always leave them outside of your walls while still accepting the flag, but accepting migrants is the most effective way of modifying your alignment to good.

And uh... This is the only way to be good, not like bw1, be good there is easy as hell... Hell?? Oh well xD... Just edit the gamebalance alignment and edit something to boost your alignment.

Back