HOW TO GROW YOUR CREATURE. FAST.

xKatz

I stumbled upon this, hope it helps  :D

If you want to make your creature grow really quick go to the second land and do the singing stones task. Tap the stones to produce songs. Tap twinkle twinkle little star by pressing rocks 11889986655331 in that order. Then it will turn into night. Get your creature to sleep in the pen and each night he will grow 3 meters taller. Repeat this task every day to make it turn into night and get the creature to the pen. Keep doing this and you can grow him full size in seven creature years instead of 40.

AWESOME!!! Make sure to try it!!!

You can also try the Grow land... you can find it at the downloads section!

Right, kinda forgotten about that.

A creature grows quicker when sleeping at night and even quicker yet when sleeping in his pen.  So for this reason, a number of the more popular maps have been conveted to all night maps.

xKatz the number of  skirmish appears to be unlimited. 
You can add as many as you like dependant on HD space my  Growth  map is just a couple of megs.
Many of the maps are only a few K if they use existing  landscapes.

Gremxula said:
xKatz the number of  skirmish appears to be unlimited. 
You can add as many as you like dependant on HD space my  Growth  map is just a couple of megs.
Many of the maps are only a few K if they use existing  landscapes.

Okay thank you!

I use Grem's creature grower map. So I'll just leave my creature there...Watch a movie, eat, sleep! lol.. Anyway, I like the singing stone thing too.

i use the extreme growth map
its cool cause its all night and theres 10 white mushrooms

Back