How to get the extra land in BOTG (SEVERE SPOILER or fun addon if you missed it)

Kays said:
And for those like myself who are too lazy to play through BOTG to get to that land, there is a cheat to get to it.. :D

Open the Battle of the Gods\Scripts folder.
Rename map.txt to oldmap.txt
Rename bmap.txt to map.txt
Start a new profile in BOTG and start a new game.

You only need to complete the first 2 lands colecting the statues the final land you only need to collect the statue to enable the bonus land.

It gets that way but there are lots of tricks you can use within the game to help.
There are only a few routes into your main town "lava" can be used to etc....

there will be reminders before you pick a scroll i recommend you pick the scroll which will let you restart from the top with all your purchased stuff and creature

JumpDin this an  entirely different  aspect  of the game you don't  need to complete  the  game and  activate the " 2 scrolls"  you  only need to visit the final land and click on the statue.... This activates the bonus level if  you  collected the ones in the revious 2 lands.
Perhaps if  you  read the previous posts.
The bonus land is only available first time round on  a profile  So....
Before you leave playable  L1 for the first time collect the statue as indicated.
Same for L2 but you have to complete both 1+2 to gain access to the  L3  statue.
Once you have all 3 the bonus land  is  activated.

The "pick a scroll" is an entirely seperate thing.

Lots of Villages to take but you won't have them for long :D
Hoards of  Undead attacking in waves starting  at 10's
Then in their  100's  by wave 10.
By wave 20 over a 1000 will attack from several directions.
And what makes it all fun is NO WALLS to hide behind.
I got up to wave 23 before I got bored no just at my limit of  what I could do and keep being  "Good"

Back