How do you change the skin of your creature?

Titan_95

I'm not that computer smart so if anyone has an easy to understand way to change the skins please tell me how to get there from the desktop starting by pressing the start button or if it is in the game from the main menu that says welcome you are currently playing as whatever the gods name is.

go to downloads and then i only know black and white 1 but then if u click on the skin u wnt and then click on download a file folder will open....... a read me file will appear and that is easy to understand if u need more help ill be checking this tomorrow so just reply if this helps or u need more help  :;):

ted no 1 said:
go to downloads and then i only know black and white 1 but then if u click on the skin u wnt and then click on download a file folder will open....... a read me file will appear and that is easy to understand if u need more help ill be checking this tomorrow so just reply if this helps or u need more help  :;):

Ted no 1, you should change your font colour, it's really difficult to read. :;):

Yah, that is annoying.  ???

For most skins there should be a readme.txt file which will tell you where to place the files.

For BW1 they go into the CreatureMesh folder. Backup this folder before adding any skins since the original files will be overwritten.

For BW2 they go into \Data\ctr\folder for the creature type

The easiest way to find where the game is installed is to do a search for "Lionhead"

Back