How do we make landscapes?(minas tirith landscape?)

wayban_radamanthys

Is there a map editor available, or something? what i want is to do a map of minas tirith :woot, the mountain with the city in a corner of the map, a great plateau (the pellenor fields) to do battle in front of the city, and the other faction protected be many mountains, mordor style

LHS has made the lanscape editor and scripting tools for BW2 available to us. They can be found here.

Instructions on how to use can be found in the WIKI.

Have fun :)

id love helms deep! but kays i just need to ask you something. ok iv seen loads of downloads that i really really want but all this changing files and replacing them is putting me off the idea, im afraid ill mess the game up! is it safe?

as long as you dont delete anything, you should be ok, ive downloaded, and made tons of maps, just put the downloaded files where it says to put them, and you should be fine

and as for the minas tirith idea, its a good idea, but make the levels of minas tirith and texturing it would be tough, but once you do that, you could add some cool cinema scripts and effects for it, like have the enemy as a skeleton army, if you need any help, i could help, and theres a whole bunch of other peolple who would probably want to help, too

cool thanks im going to download the map editor but my connection for the internet is slow so it might take a while

do you need to download another file to to script??

No, that's basically all you need. :yes

Back