How can we mod CreatureMind files? Or: Make Land 3 Endgame Less Annoying

Red Communist

So, my  :devil EVIL god has an  :angel ANGELIC creature that really can't fight at all, all he does is heal, make food and wood, and... Well...

:shocked POO ON EVERYTHING oh my god the POO he plays with it! He picks it up and throws it! He PETS it!... Ahem...

Where was I... Oh yes, the poo isn't the issue, I actually trained him to do that because I'm Troll God (Profile Symbol in Attachment)

BUT! Lethys creature runs around making tornado storms and wrecking my EIGHT Norse Wonders (I edited Norse into the game, because I'm a cheater).

Is there Any Way At All, to modify Chugworth so that he stops hurling tornadoes all over the map?

Hmm, assuming this is before you manage to free your creature on Land 3, I can't really offer much advice on that one.

But in the spirit of trolling, I will offer this other tip for keeping an enemies creature distracted in general.  Just attach your creature with the leash of kindness to the enemy creature. 

Best case scenario, the become friends and even start kissing!

Worst case, the enemy creature gets frustrated trying to fight a creature who is consistently trying to be friendly :laugh2 !

Back