Holy Cow, He stole my Creature!

Willy

Administrator
Elder
I was playing BoTg I was on my 5th time through. just started again. A little while through the Japanese land. I noticed my creature is gone. I go to the enemy capital, there's my creature, wait the leash isn't working? My creature is 100% evil I'm 100% good?!?!?!?!
How did the enemy guy take my creature?!?!?

That's odd! I've never heard of that happening. Are you sure the leash doesn't work? What can happen is if a creature stays in an enemy town and destroys lots of buildings he can get very evil very quickly. I'm just curious about the leash!

Everything that I said did happen I couldn't use the leash I even had to kill my creature a few times when he attacked my town. The good thing was once I won the land, I went to the next land and I had my creature back! :)

oh and one more thing, do you know how we can make our own buildings? and are we able to do something with "custom script static" found in the landscape editor?

That's really weird, I've never heard of that happening! Must have been quite odd. Sadly I don't know how to make my own buildings, but if I did I'd be churning out race mods every week! Sadly we can only re-skin existing building models. And the custom script static is simply a record of commands to use, which only the game engine can understand. So unfortunately they are only instructions and changing them will not do anything. It's a shame the game Isn't as moddable as it could have been

Back