Hmm, no land 5 anymore?

benevolentdemon

I'm at the end of land 4 with a tiger and everytime I click on the scroll it goes to the loading screen and shuts down.  So, I looked in my data landscape folder and saw the lands like this: land 1, land 10, land 11, land 2, land 3, land 4, land 6, land 7, land 8, land 9.  So I don't know what happened to my land 5!?  So if somebody can like post or send me the land 5 files that would be great, unless someone knows of a different solution, or knows why I don't have any land 5 anymore. 

I would think land 5 is too big to upload or send.

Sounds like you might need a reinstall or you probably have moved it somewhere by accident and didn't realize so try to search for it in the Lionhead folder :)

There is no land 5. :no

Originally there were suppose to be 11 lands and now there are only 9. Lands 5 and 10 were cut. 10 is still there but 5 ain't.

There might be something corrupt with the game, try uninstalling it and then reinstalling.

I am having the same problem.  I understand that there is not supposed to be a file for land5.  However I mean that my game crashes at the same time that you described.  I got to level 5 when I was running win2k with a radeon 9800 pro.  I am now running with Windows XP and an Radeon X850 Pro.  If you guys can help with this problem it would be greatly appreciated, this is one of the best games I have played and I would like to finish it. 
:;):

Daniel Hull

If it's crashing when you click on the scroll, it could be because there's a building under it.

As for your new graphics card, do you have the latest drivers for it?

Yeah, I have the latest catalyst drivers.  Sorry its not right when I click the scroll its when the loading splash screen finishes after clicking the leave button on the stats page.  Things I have already tried.

-reinstall
-update nforce drivers

Check if there's a building under the scroll. I have heard of this causing a problem.

Have you tried the Omega Drivrs?

http://www.omegadrivers.net/

If you are unsuccessful, I can describe a method that will get you onto land 5. But with a new profile though.

:fixed
Thanks a ton man, there was an altar under it.  This caused it not to create a portal and run the zoom in animation.  Must have thrown off the game.  Again thanks a ton, this forum rocks.

Glad to help. :)

It must be frustrating when it turns out to be something that simple.

Back