Hidden Epics

Rayze

is there a way to get verdant or doomsday or stop time epics? they seem to be programmed in, and if you go into the GameBalanceArtefact file then they are there but with 0 as the cost and so on. is there any way to unlock or activate them by tweaking the files? because they sound amazing  :D

Rayze said:
is there a way to get verdant or doomsday or stop time epics? they seem to be programmed in, and if you go into the GameBalanceArtefact file then they are there but with 0 as the cost and so on. is there any way to unlock or activate them by tweaking the files? because they sound amazing  :D

Nope. Everything is there except the models, and without them these Epics can't be used at all.

Daxter said:
Nope. Everything is there except the models, and without them these Epics can't be used at all.

Here's an idea.  Scripters have been able to script their own new normal miracles, correct?  Would there be any way to tie in these missing epics to the trigger for one of these "normal" miracles thereby negating the need for an epic structure?

Just another thought, but would it be possible to use one of the eixtsing epic towers to trigger a different epic spell, i.e. swap one epic miracle at a tower for another?

interesting. i doubt it is but is it possible to make these stuctures for time stop or whatever? because some people might want to keep their siren etc

If it was possible, you couldn't use it in the regular game. :upside

It would need to be scripted into a skirmish map.

Well I'm not sure about this but is it possible to create a mesh and override a scripted building with the new mesh. Probably not but who knows.  :no  ???

couldnt you copy and rename the model files of the other epics say for example copy the model and skin and texture files to the proper folder and rename them so you could turn a siren into a stop time for example?

it is possible to bring the life miracle from botg by changing

ARTEFACT_MAGIC_TYPE_LIFE_LIFE 0 2 1 1 0 0

ARTEFACT_MAGIC_TYPE_LIFE_LIFE 0 2 1 1 7 7 0 0 0

it shows as a white orb in place of water if you had not bought water yet or did the map hack to skip levels.

you lose lightning.

you can do the same thing for the death miracle but it is not much use as a fireball does the same thing at killing.

the death decay miracle i think is the dead army it shows as a bunch of orbs in a cluster but does nothing.

the life miracle restocks your storehouse .

Back