Help

fire2

Hi its me with me spanking new sig thanks to Spidey but anyways I installed B&W today and when it got to the part where I have to type in the serial, I looked for like an hour and a half for it but no luck.
I'm thinking I should go to one serial sites where they post serials for games and such, but I'm thinking wether I should or not. Unless you guys here know how to retrieve a lost serial I might have to get the bad serial cuz I really want to play :(

Stupid question, but do you have the CD case it came in?  It should be on that.  Or did you just lose that?

Actually know that I think about it the serail wanst on the case it was in the guide book, at the end. And the CD case I probably lost it. =/

You will have to buy a new copy then, you can get it really cheap nowadays though. Less than ten dollars for creature Isle AND B&W. That's how much I paid for them anyway. $9.95. Unfortunately this was after I already bought the first black and white, and I couldn't find anywhere to buy creature isle seperate so... eh. I gave my friend my old cd though heh.

Back