Help!

Zackers14

Elder
Ok first I installed B&w2 on my dads computer. Everything went well until i pressed new game. It loads for a little while then my computer restarts.... Can anyone tell me what to do? I really want to play this game.

Have you got the patches installed? ???

please help me? I really want to play b&w2 as much as you do!!! Any help please?????? :help :help

DONT MAKE ME TAKE OUT MY BAZOOKA AND FORCE YOU TO HELP ME!!! please??? PLEASE???? im sorry for being so impatient but the fact that b&w2 works but hte new game doesnt work doesnt make me happy
I have al the patches and thats all i have. It happend before i got the patches too.

Try uninstalling and reinstalling. I won't be able to run BW2 until I get a new computer.

did it four times in a row its not working.. I just press new game it loads a little and then a blue screen pops up says error blah blah blah then it reboots my comp. I checked diagnostics and everything passes normal. I really wana play B8w2. Anyone know what to do? I have all the patches and it happend even before i had the patches.

or u just have to defrag it try that and check for viruses i had the same prob but i just got my dad to fix lol :p

Back