hand forcing?

KillerPenguin

Elder
what is it for?
i killed some people by mistake(one hit the side of a house,a rock rolled on couple of villagers)
i tried to use it against armies so i left my gates open and some troops came in i used it and it just pushed them a little. im counfused

I never found it to be of much use. There are a couple of quests/scrolls which uses it though. :rolleyes

That hand forcing was a waste of time. I dont have a clue on what its main purpose is?

unless you want to be evil i thinks you can make people hit the side of houses ,or make rocks roll , but i just found out that if a army is marching close to some houses you can make 1 or 2 hit them but not kill,
for killing i use fireball since inside your influence it does not make you evil.
can water drown people?
i tried with a enemy army and it just nocked them back.

Water can only reflect them abit. Fire is always the solution  :laugh2.

The shield spell as a blast sends them flying killing quite a few of them.

yea i trow water to the fields , you can pur fire? or metore? or is it just for water and shield

Meteor just has one delivery method I believe and the shield is dropped as a blast or hold the action button down until a circle appears, drag it out to the size required and you have a standard type physical shield bubble.

The only time I've really used it is in that Japanese Land where they've got the Hurricane miracle. If I'm quick enough I can get a shield over most of my town and prevent a lot of damage.

For small enemy platoons, it's very mana-efficient to use hand forcing. Don't even move your hand back and forth, just put it over them and hand-force until they die.

This is how I deflected most army attacks.

The only time I've ever used it outside of the quests is when the enemy creature was standing in my influence area. You can probably do this without hand forcing, but I kept knocking it over and making it dance. Quite funny and eventually knocked him out.

Other than that it leaves marks on the ground depending on your alignment so I suppose you could write your name on the landscape for no real reason.

i find hand forcing useful for kicking ore rocks away from the mine.

sometimes ore rocks are stuck in a tight place that is difficult for the hand to grab  especially when trying to pickup the ore rock and it goes to grab a tree or a villager instead.

Back