Graphic Card...

Legend346

I have B&W2, but it says my graphic card isn't good enough. Is there any way for me to play without getting a new graphic card. Please, help is greatly appreciated.

no... there really isn't any other way.
and if you buy a cheap graphics card the game play will be very glitched

I think you can get a Nvidia fx5500 for like 90 something bucks, may not show fur or fields or other stuff with detail but its the game that counts unless you're crazed with the graphics.

Legend346 said:
I have B&W2, but it says my graphic card isn't good enough. Is there any way for me to play without getting a new graphic card. Please, help is greatly appreciated.

Which graphics card do you have?

I honestly don't know. I also don't really want to buy a $90+ graphic card just for B&W2. It's kind of crazy. Thanks for your help though. :laugh2

Yah, one of the problems with having an obsolete card is that the rest of the PC probably matches it.  So if you are going to throw any sort of money at it, you would be better of upgrading the whole system.

Which is something you'll probably be forced to do since most of the newer games all seem to have to have the same requirements as BW2 . If you are unable to upgrade the system, keep an eye on the Electronic stores like Best Buy, they should have regular specials on certain low end video cards for around $50. You won't be able to see fur or blooming , but they are able to play the game.

Back