Good Turtle?

alkaline

I haven't played much of BoTG, i mainly played the normal Black & White 2 because i didn't like how frequently i was getting attacked in BoTG, i watched some videos of the expansion and the turtle creature got me wondering. How does it look like when it's 100% good? I have never seen a picture of it or any information about it's looks. I have seen the evil turtle and the neutral turtle but i could not find how the good one looks like. Does it look rainbowish like in Black and White 1?

Nevermind, after a couple days i managed to get 100% good turtle on land 2. His look doesn't change much but more so his color, which turns into a pink-purpleish color. The weird thing that happened while i was playing is that the Aztec god's undead ape was attacking my wall, so i sent my turtle (at the time he was like 60-70% good) and suprisingly the Turtle destroyed the ape with ease.Alright i will give him that i got his muscle to 90+ % because i wanted to see how it would change the turtle's look (i didn't seem to notice any difference altough there might be some appearance change that i just didn't notice)

Back