Resource icon

God Engine Beta0.9b 1.0.0

Godplex

Godplex submitted a new resource:

God Engine Beta0.9b - First beta release of God Engine, a high-level API for programming custom opponents and allies.

Releasing this for anyone who wants to play with it. It is provided as is with no warranties or guarantees. Demo chl file requires GreenPatch 2.0 to play (see readme.) All source code is included, see readme for usage details. You have permission to use this is any mods you make, and I'd like a place in the credits somewhere if you use it.

Read more about this resource...

This is just a game bug. You tryed to take some Battle of the gods models to put Black&White 2.

Egerion said:
This is just  a game bug. You tryed to take some Battle of the gods models to put Black&White 2.
If you're talking about the flying pink heart, I made it like that on purpose. It can easily be changed to any model in the game just by changing the appropriate global in the header file (but I think the pink heart is uber  pwnage.)

Strangely enough, the heart is referred to as FEATURE_INFO_POINTER_HAND in code. I don't know why they named it that, or where it appears in the actual game, but I found it by accident and I think it's awesome  :yes

I also have got a Black&White 2 and BW 1 mods website

if you want to share your mods work us

http://egeriondomain.blogspot.com/

Back