Giant Soldiers problem

Abokasee

I really don't llike the supersize soldiers, how do you change it, I've looked inside Gamebalancearmy, but I dont understand anything in there

What do you mean by supersize? All soldiers are the same size as the villagers. ???

Yeah this only seems to happen on the 1st mission of BOTG (The soldiers are like 3 times times the overall size of a normal person), so umm, don't worry about it, just close the thread or something...

I never really got through BotG. I'll move this to the BotG forum and see if anyone has any comments on it.

I believe I know what he means. When you drop soldiers into a "damaged platoon", I've not iced that the new soldiers are much smaller. I doubt it is supposed to happen but I don't think anything can be done about it.

I have played both  2 and BOTG lots  lots, completed from scratch and from saves on both w2k and vista.  The  soldiers have always been the same size but at some points  the blue soldiers can look smaller than the red ut if you change the zoom they look the same.
Could you post a picture ?

Back