Game deletes saves

Lenning

As the title says.
I'm on Win 7 and have patched up to 1.4 as per the instructions on this site. I've ALWAYS had this problem though and it's the one thing that has stopped me from ever completing this game.
When I save the game, there is no picture in the temple but the save name is there. If I leave the temple and go back in, the save is gone. The game also saves when I quit, but when I load back up it's as if I'm starting the game from scratch again.
I'm not running the game as admin, I tried that, didn't work.
I'm not running in compatibility mode, tried that, didn't work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I would love to actually play this game through to the end.
Thanks.

what i've noticed is this happens to my game as well

sometimes it doesnt save, sometimes it does.

as annoying as it may be. just keep replaying - even if it's step by step, eventually it may work.

i noticed it's easier for my to quit out of the game so it autosaves and reload rather than going to the temple and saving that way

just keep trying different methods to see what works best for your game. thats what i did

I semi solved the problem in that I could save and it would load but it's not entirely solved.
I went to load up again this morning, I had managed to get to land 3 after about 4 hours play and the last save it has is when I started land 2.
This is a huge setback and I don't particularly want to replay this section again if I can avoid it.
Is B&W2 any less broken? Might consider switching to that if it is.

Back